SAVE THE DATE • Be in San Francisco on June 8, 2012 for:
Recovery is Real: An Innovative Approach to Treatment of Early Psychosis
I’ll be one of the keynote speakers for this conference designed for family members, researchers, and mental health practitioners. Come to learn, come especially if you have concerns about a son or daughter who may be showing symptoms of schizophrenia or bipolar disorder.
Here are the details…
- On June 8th, all day 9am-5pm
- FREE of cost and Lunch will be provided
- Continuing Education Units Available for MFTs, LCSWs, RNs
- Rachel Loewy, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, UCSF Psychiatry
- Victoria Costello, Family member and author of “A Lethal Inheritance”
- Where: St. Mary’s The Event Center, 1111 Gough St. SF, CA 94109
- For questions or to RSVP please contact Kathleen Casela at (415) 421-2926 ext. 302 or Kathleen@mha-sf.org
PREP is a breakthrough community partnership program for early intervention and treatment of psychosis and schizophrenia.
PREP is a partnership of Family Services Agency of S.F., Mental Health Association of S.F. and the Dept of Psychiatry at U.C. S.F.
I encourage family members to join me for this enlightening day. If you would like to learn more about symptoms of early psychosis take this screening survey on the PREP SF website.